The College believes that any student who meets admission requirements should not be denied an education because of lack of funds. However, financial aid depends upon a careful evaluation of all resources available to the student and the College. After being accepted for admission, all prospective students will be advised of financial aid application procedures.
We review financial aid applications and make annual selections based on financial need and the promise of academic accomplishment. Students must file a renewal financial aid application for each academic school year.
The Office of Financial Aid is located in the One Stop at the College.
Gena Turner – Financial Aid Assistant Director
Ph: (513) 862-2742
Fax: (513) 862-3572
- The College Scorecard
- The Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
Current students may access the Financial Aid Shopping Sheet in Self-Service under MyGSC. Go to the Financial tab and click on the link for GSC NetPartner. Select Menu and then Financial Aid Disclosure (Shopping Sheet).
- The College Navigator
- Paying for College
Helpful Financial Aid Links
- Financial Aid Checklist
- Federal Student Aid at a Glance
- Student Financial Aid (SFA) Fact Sheet for Federal Aid Refund/Withdrawal
- Financial Aid Student Rights Sheet
- Financial Aid Manual
- Financial Aid Budget 2018-2019
- Financial Aid Budget 2017-2018
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Return of Title IV