Greater Cincinnati Collegiate Connection (GC3)
The Greater Cincinnati Collegiate Connection (GC3) enables a matriculated, degree–seeking student at a GC3–member institution to take courses at another GC3–member institution.
In a given semester or term, full–time students may take up to two courses or six credit hours at another institution, and half–time students may take no more than half of their credits at another institution in a given term.
The student interested in cross–registering must be enrolled at least part–time at their home institution and must obtain all appropriate approvals from both the home and host institutions before registering. Students who cross–register pay the tuition at their home institution, but are responsible for course–related fees to the host institution.
The seventeen other area colleges and universities which participate in the GC3 are:
- Art Academy of Cincinnati
- Athenaeum of Ohio
- Chatfield College
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Mount St. Joseph University
- Gateway Community and Technical College
- God’s Bible School and College
- Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science
- Hebrew Union College
- Miami University (all campuses)
- Northern Kentucky University
- Thomas More University
- Union Institute & University
- University of Cincinnati
- Wilmington College
- Xavier University
Procedures for Incoming Students:
- Send the completed GC3 Cross Registration Form to the Registrar by email. Questions can be directed to the Registrar by email of by phone.
Office Hours: M-F, 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Summer Hours may vary. Call first to make sure someone is available to assist you: 513-862-2744.
- If approved the Registrar will send a non-degree seeking student application and an information packet which includes resource information, parking information, and badge access information.