Dr. Roa Receives Pillar Award
Congratulations to Dean of Nursing Academics Dr. Michelle Roa!
Winner of TriHealth’s Quality/Safety Pillar Award
Michelle was presented with the award at TriHealth’s Feb. 7thLeadership Development Institute.
She was nominated by President Hauschildt for:
Outstanding Pillar Performance
- NCLEX (state nursing exam) first time pass rate increased from 67% in Jan 2016 to 89% in Jan 2018
- Student retention has increased from 80% in Jan 2016 to 97% in Jan 2018
- Graduate job placement increased from 79% in Jan 2016 to 86% in Jan 2018
- Graduate job placement at TriHealth increased from 32% in Jan 2016 to 50% in Jan 2018
Leadership Practices to Achieve Results
- Innovative, creative, and solutions-oriented
- Kind, compassionate, empathetic and humble leader
- Always smiling and encouraging Always Behaviors
- Maintains effective relationships while supporting and inspiring change