Minimum Requirements for Program Admission
- High School GPA or Cumulative College GPA of 2.1 or higher or successfully completed GED with minimum scores of 2250 and 410 in each section.
- Minimum official ACT score of 19 or SAT score of 1340 (on the 2400 scale), 990 (on the 1600 scale). GSC’s school code for the ACT is 3375 and our SAT code is 1259. Waived if out of high school more than 10 years.
- Passed Chemistry and Algebra in high school or college
- Minimum Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) composite score of 58
- Minimum ATI Critical Thinking Entrance Test score of 61
Documents for ASHS Admission Process
- Online application
- Official High School, Vocational School or GED transcripts
If applicable, all Official College Transcripts
Official transcripts should be sent to:
Good Samaritan College Admissions
375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
We also accept transcripts electronically from official transcript providers (ie. National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment or eScript). Foreign transcripts must be translated through WES or equivalent.
- ACT or SAT scores (if within the last 10 years)
Request scores be sent from ACT or SAT to Good Samaritan College.
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) score and ATI Critical Thinking (CT) Entrance Test score
Primary Testing Site: University of Cincinnati Testing Services Department (Additional Fees Apply) – To register, go to www.uc.edu/testingservices click “register now” then choose “TEAS/CT”. Phone: (513) 556-7173
See the Admissions Standards and Regulations Policy for more information.