Documents for ASHS Admission Process
- Online application
- Official High School, Vocational School or GED transcripts
If applicable, all Official College Transcripts
Official transcripts should be sent to:
375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
We also accept transcripts electronically from official transcript providers (ie. National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment or eScript). Foreign transcripts must be translated through WES or equivalent.
- ACT or SAT scores (if within the last 2 years)
Request scores be sent from ACT or SAT to Good Samaritan College.
See the Admissions Standards and Regulations Policy for more information.
Minimum Requirements for Program Admission
- High School GPA or Cumulative College GPA of 2.0 or higher. (If only have a GED must meet the minimum score of at least 2250, with no score lower than 410 on individual sections.)
- Passed Algebra in high school or college
A minimum test score from one of these options:
- Minimum ACT score of 17 or higher or SAT score of 1210 (on the 2400 scale) or 900 (on the 1600 scale). GSC’s school code for ACT is 3375 and our SAT code is 1259. (Only choose this option if you graduated high school within the last 2 years)
- Accuplacer (Score only valid for 2 years)
- Reading – 236 or higher
- Arithmetic – 200 or higher
- Compass overall score of 73 or higher. (Score only Valid for 2 years)