When you’re passionate about healthcare, find your future with us!
Check the status of your existing application.
RN-BSN and Medical Assistant Program (MA) applications are still open for the spring second 7-week session beginning March 13th. Apply here.
Applications for all programs are now being accepted for Summer 2023 and Fall 2023 new students. The application deadline will be April 14th for summer with classes beginning May 8th. The deadline for fall will be August 4th with classes beginning August 28th. Applications for the State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) program are currently being accepted. Classes are held monthly.
Review the Admissions Requirements under your desired academic program. Check with your institution’s Guidance Counselor to have the transcripts sent through official channels or send official, sealed high school and college transcripts and ACT/SAT scores (if applicable) to us at:
Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science
375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
*No copies, faxed, or unofficial transcripts will be accepted.
Our Registrar’s office is open weekdays from 8 am to 4:30 pm. 513-862-2631. Or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Requirements for All Programs
- Online Application
- Official High School, Vocational School or GED Transcripts
- If Applicable, All Official College Transcripts
- Additional Program Requirements May Apply
Compliance Requirements for All Programs
- Complete BCI Background Check
- Complete Drug Screen
- Health Assessment/Physical
- Required Immunizations: MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), Varicella, Hepatitis B (Series of 3 vaccinations), Tdap, Flu Vaccination (Applies September-March), T- Spot/Quantiferon or Two Step TB Test
See the Admissions Standards and Regulations Policy for more information.