Apply to GSC for the fall 2023 semester!
Check the status of your existing application.
Applications for all programs are now being accepted for Fall 2023 new students. The deadline for fall will be August 11th with classes beginning September 5th. Applications for the State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) program are currently being accepted. Classes are held monthly.
Review the Admissions Requirements under your desired academic program. Check with your institution’s Guidance Counselor to have the transcripts sent through official channels or send official, sealed high school and college transcripts and ACT/SAT scores (if applicable) to us at:
Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science
375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
*No copies, faxed, or unofficial transcripts will be accepted.
Our Admission’s office is open weekdays from 8 am to 4:30 pm. 513-862-2631. Or, email us at email@example.com.
Application Requirements for All Programs
- Online Application
- Official High School, Vocational School or GED Transcripts
- If Applicable, All Official College Transcripts
- Additional Program Requirements May Apply
Compliance Requirements for All Programs
- Complete BCI Background Check
- Complete Drug Screen
- Health Assessment/Physical
- Required Immunizations: MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), Varicella, Hepatitis B (Series of 3 vaccinations), Tdap, Flu Vaccination (Applies September-March), T- Spot/Quantiferon or Two Step TB Test
See the Admissions Standards and Regulations Policy for more information.