When you’re passionate about healthcare, find your future with us!
Applications for the summer Medical Assisting Quick Start program are currently being accepted. Classes start July 4, 2022.
Applications for the STNA program are currently being accepted. Classes are held monthly.
Applications are now being accepted for Fall 2022 new students. The application deadline is July 18, 2022, and classes begin August 29, 2022.
Review the Admissions Requirements under your desired academic program. Check with your institution’s Guidance Counselor to have the transcripts sent through official channels or send official, sealed high school and college transcripts and ACT/SAT scores (if applicable) to us at:
Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science
Office of Admissions
375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
*No copies, faxed, or unofficial transcripts will be accepted.
Application Requirements for All Programs
- Online Application
- Official High School, Vocational School or GED Transcripts
- If Applicable, All Official College Transcripts
- Additional Program Requirements May Apply
Compliance Requirements for All Programs
- Complete BCI Background Check
- Complete Drug Screen
- Health Assessment/Physical
- Required Immunizations: MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), Varicella, Hepatitis B (Series of 3 vaccinations), Tdap, Flu Vaccination (Applies September-March), T- Spot/Quantiferon or Two Step TB Test