When you’re passionate about healthcare, find your future with us!
The Fall 2021 application deadline for BSN, ASHS and Pharm Tech is now expired. Check back for future deadlines including Spring and Summer 2022.
The Medical Assistant Quick Start is the only program currently accepting new applications for the second start date of the Fall 2021 semester. Classes start October 18, and the deadline to register is October 15.
Review the Admissions Requirements under your desired academic program. Check with your institution’s Guidance Counselor to have the transcripts sent through official channels or send official, sealed high school and college transcripts and ACT/SAT scores (if applicable) to us at:
Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science
Office of Admissions
375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
*No copies, faxed, or unofficial transcripts will be accepted.
Application Requirements for All Programs
- Online Application
- Official High School, Vocational School or GED Transcripts
- If Applicable, All Official College Transcripts
- Additional Program Requirements May Apply
Compliance Requirements for All Programs
- Complete BCI Background Check
- Complete Drug Screen
- Health Assessment/Physical
- Required Immunizations: MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), Varicella, Hepatitis B (Series of 3 vaccinations), Tdap, Flu Vaccination (Applies September-March), T- Spot/Quantiferon or Two Step TB Test