The Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science (GSC) is a specialized college of higher education committed to educating men and women for careers in nursing and other health related fields in the Greater Cincinnati region. The College is a private Catholic institution that fulfills its mission by addressing the needs of our students with differing interests, plans, and expectations.
To be the regional leader in providing nursing and health care education in a unique Catholic and hospital-based college environment.
The College values are as follows:
- Serve = Our Mission is to improve the health status of the people we Serve
- Excel = Service Excellence for All Customers
- Respect = Respect for All People, Respect for Our Spiritual Heritage, and Respect for Our Differences
- Value = Valuing our time, treasures & talents & choosing to serve the community. Stewardship
- Engage = Engage Our People & Our Community
The goals of the College are to:
- Emphasize a Christian value orientation to life.
- Create a caring environment that allows each individual to feel personally satisfied and reach his/her fullest potential.
- Promote academic excellence.
- Embrace professional standards of conduct as a lifelong value.
- Serve the community.
- Embody the traditions and reputation of the College.
- Foster an ongoing commitment to learning and to this educational institution.