Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science is located at the Good Samaritan Hospital campus in the Clifton area of Cincinnati, Ohio. Besides attending classes and clinicals, our students participate in college clubs, honor societies, student government and community-wide service opportunities. And with the College being part of the TriHealth, our students can take advantage of many services found throughout the hospital system.
- Our campus is located within Good Samaritan Hospital, part of the premier TriHealth system which gives us the ability to optimize teaching and learning opportunities.
- Academic programs: Associate of Applied Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Associate of Science in Health Science. Next Fall the Medical Assistant Program is scheduled to begin.
- More than 450 students are enrolled at the college
- We have guaranteed clinical placement throughout the integrated TriHealth system, community agencies and other healthcare facilities.
- Nursing students spend time in medicine, psychiatry, pediatrics, obstetrics, surgery and surgical specialties, emergency care, rehabilitation medicine, hemodialysis, intensive care for infants and adults, and coronary care, as well as with community agencies and other healthcare facilities throughout the city.
- Our nationally recognized simulation lab has fifteen mannequins, ten Hill-Rom hospital beds and two simulation rooms that students begin using to practice patient care during their first semester.
- Our alumna Susie Maroon ’87, was part of the White House Medical Unit from 2007 to 2012. She served for Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama while a Major in the US Air Force.
- Our mascot Whoot is a blue owl! He was hatched at the college in 2013. Whoot makes visits across campus, around TriHealth and in the Cincinnati community, spreading good vibes and promoting the College.
We welcome visitors to our College campus and would love to give you a tour. Contact us!