Staff in the Office of the Registrar assist students with:
- Maintaining the student record and current contact information
- Change of status (program change, dual enrollment, leave of absence, withdrawal and add/drop)
- MTH 103 Challenge information
- Exit interviews
- Transfer credit information
- CLEP information
- Transcript requests
- Verification of Enrollment status
- Off campus course information
- Online registration questions and registration planning
- Dual Enrollment
Registration for New Incoming Students
All new incoming students will attend a registration event by invitation. Students will receive a brief orientation to basic college services and participate in online registration for their first semester.
All students are expected to attend the new student orientation. Students will be notified of specific dates. Transfer students entering with nursing credit also must attend the nursing transfer orientation.
Registration for Current Students
The schedule for open registration of current students is announced each semester. All registration is conducted online on a priority basis following the registration policy.
GSC is excited to offer students the option to participate in dual enrollment. Students in the AASN program with a 2.5 or higher GPA and in good academic standing are eligible to take BSN general education courses while completing AASN coursework and requirements. Please contact the Registrar to discuss this option further.
Steps to complete dual enrollment:
- talk to the Registrar regarding eligibility and transfer credits
- talk to Assistant Director of Financial Aid regarding financial aid
- complete change of status paperwork with the Registrar to enroll
Click Dual Enrollment FAQ to review many common questions and answers.
Common Student Forms