Graduation Preparation Requirements
- Application for May 2015 Graduation Due Date: TBA
- Graduation Announcements/Invitation Orders Due Date: April 14th, 2015
- Graduation Cap & Gown Orders Due Date: April 1st, 2015
- Graduation Photography Date (8th Floor Formal Lounge): February 9th, 2015, 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Graduation Checklist Due Date: TBA
Graduation Celebration Information
- Graduation Strawberry Breakfast (students only): May 14th, 2015 8:30 AM
- Graduation Commencement: May 14th, 2015 3:00pm St. Peter in Chains Cathedral
- Graduation Commencement Reception: May 14th, 2015 immediately following the ceremony in the cathedral undercroft
Student Academic Regalia
Graduation attire is a black cap and gown with an apricot tassel. Students should wear professional clothing and black, low heeled dress shoes.
Graduation cap, gown & tassel can be ordered online at www.shop.jostens.com or by calling Jostens’s at 1 - 800-854-7464. The graduation regalia will be mailed directly to your home and it may take up to four weeks to arrive in your home after ordering.
The cost is approx. $ 25.00 plus shipping and handling plus tax. The tax is based on the shipping address.
Orders for the cap and gown must be no later than 4 weeks prior to graduation. For the May 14, 2015 graduation, the cap and gown must be ordered no later than April 1,2015. If you order past this deadline your shipping and handling fees almost double!
Directions to Cathedral
From GS College
Take Clifton Ave.; turn right onto Martin Luther King; turn right onto entrance of I-75 South; take 7th street exit; turn left onto Central Avenue. After about one block; turn right onto 7th Street and the Church is located immediately on your left. You can park across the street in a parking garage, on the street or in the parking lot located on the left side of the Church.