The Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science is a specialized college of higher education committed to educating men and women for careers in nursing and other health related fields in the greater Cincinnati region. The College is a private Catholic institution that fulfills its mission by addressing the needs of our students with differing interests, plans, and expectations.
To be the regional leader in providing nursing and health care education in a unique Catholic and hospital-based college environment.
The goals of the College are to:
- Emphasize a Christian value orientation to life.
- Create a caring environment that allows each individual to feel personally satisfied and reach his/her fullest potential.
- Promote academic excellence.
- Embrace professional standards of conduct as a lifelong value.
- Serve the community.
- Embody the traditions and reputation of the College.
- Foster an ongoing commitment to learning and to this educational institution.